Article added on Thursday, 2 May 2019


Buying a property using a separate business

You are buying a business that includes the freehold of the trading premises. You would like to own the property in a different legal entity but the seller says they will need to charge VAT if you do this. How can you overcome this problem?


Password Remember [?]

Forgotten your Username/Password?


Access to this part of​uk is only available to subscribers.

Don't have a subscription?
Subscribe now for immediate access to the digital version of all the articles.


© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719

Last Updated: 25.06.2019

More from Indicator - FL Memo Ltd