Article added on Tuesday, 6 November 2018


Did you make a supply or a recharge?

One of our subscribers paid for some emergency repair work to be carried out on their building. They want to invoice the landlord to recover the cost, but the landlord says they won’t pay the subscriber’s VAT. What is the correct treatment?


Password Remember [?]

Forgotten your Username/Password?


Access to this part of​uk is only available to subscribers.

Don't have a subscription?
Subscribe now for immediate access to the digital version of all the articles.


© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719

Last Updated: 19.04.2019

More from Indicator - FL Memo Ltd