Article added on Monday, 26 November 2018


Shorten accounting period to avoid s.455 charge

One of our subscribers has a client who has borrowed money from their company to help with a home move, but they are now struggling to repay it. Can they do anything to postpone the cutoff for the s.455 tax charge?


Password Remember [?]

Forgotten your Username/Password?


Access to this part of​uk is only available to subscribers.

Don't have a subscription?
Subscribe now for immediate access to the digital version of all the articles.


© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719

Search the Article Database

Last Updated: 20.05.2019

More from Indicator - FL Memo Ltd