Article added on Monday, 29 October 2018


Is it too late to claim allowances for older years?

You have just taken on a new client who says that his previous accountant has missed claiming the annual investment allowance previously. He’s asked you to prepare a claim for overpayment relief, but is this the right way to proceed?


Password Remember [?]

Forgotten your Username/Password?


Access to this part of​uk is only available to subscribers.

Don't have a subscription?
Subscribe now for immediate access to the digital version of all the articles.


© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719

Search the Article Database

Last Updated: 17.04.2019

More from Indicator - FL Memo Ltd