Article added on Monday, 3 June 2019


Capital allowances for HMO landlords

You let a property to several students. It brings in a decent income on which you pay tax. A friend tells you that you can reduce this by claiming a tax deduction relating to the “common areas”. Is this something you’ve been missing out on?


Password Remember [?]

Forgotten your Username/Password?


Access to this part of​uk is only available to subscribers.

Don't have a subscription?
Subscribe now for immediate access to the digital version of all the articles.


© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719

Last Updated: 03.07.2020

More from Indicator - FL Memo Ltd