Article added on Tuesday, 11 June 2013


Selling overseas - do you need to register for VAT?

The Internet means you can advertise your products to a customer in, say, Italy, as easily as you can to one just around the corner. But if you make a sale will you need an overseas VAT registration, and what’s the best way to get one?


Password Remember [?]

Forgotten your Username/Password?


Access to this part of​uk is only available to subscribers.

Don't have a subscription?
Subscribe now for immediate access to the digital version of all the articles.


© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719

Last Updated: 29.05.2020

More from Indicator - FL Memo Ltd