Article added on Wednesday, 8 April 2020

CORONAVIRUS - PAY

Placing workers on furlough leave

Under the government’s Job Retention Scheme you can “furlough” employees and claim 80% of each individual’s wage costs, up to a cap of £2,500 per month. Do you have to pay the remaining 20%?

Login

Username
Password Remember [?]

Forgotten your Username/Password?

Subscribe

Access to this part of tipsandadvice-personnel.co.​uk is only available to subscribers.


Don't have a subscription?
Subscribe now for immediate access to the digital version of all the articles.


Subscribe

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • customer.services@indicator-flm.co.uk • www.indicator-flm.co.uk
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719

Last Updated: 25.05.2020

More from Indicator - FL Memo Ltd