Article added on Thursday, 7 November 2019

CHEMICALS

Three year old sat in chemical puddle

A court has heard how a child sustained chemical burns to her leg while sitting in a puddle at the side of a swimming pool. How did this happen and what should have been done to prevent it?

Login

Username
Password Remember [?]

Forgotten your Username/Password?

Subscribe

Access to this part of tipsandadvice-healthandsafety.co.​uk is only available to subscribers.


Don't have a subscription?
Subscribe now for immediate access to the digital version of all the articles.


Subscribe

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • customer.services@indicator-flm.co.uk • www.indicator-flm.co.uk
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719

Last Updated: 12.11.2019

More from Indicator - FL Memo Ltd