Article added on Thursday, 10 October 2019


Child killed while playing on gate

An electric gate company has been fined after a product it had installed in 2009 fell and crushed a young boy several years later. What went wrong, and if you have this equipment on your site what should you be doing to make it safe?


Password Remember [?]

Forgotten your Username/Password?


Access to this part of​uk is only available to subscribers.

Don't have a subscription?
Subscribe now for immediate access to the digital version of all the articles.


© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719

Search the Article Database

Last Updated: 13.12.2019

More from Indicator - FL Memo Ltd