Article added on Wednesday, 4 May 2011

ASBESTOS

Asbestos troubles at Topshop

When the owners of a high street store arranged for the refurbishment of their Liverpool premises, they got it badly wrong. So wrong in fact that 45 workers were potentially exposed to asbestos fibres. What happened?

Login

Username
Password Remember [?]

Forgotten your Username/Password?

Subscribe

Access to this part of tipsandadvice-healthandsafety.co.​uk is only available to subscribers.


Don't have a subscription?
Subscribe now for immediate access to the digital version of all the articles.


Subscribe

© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • customer.services@indicator-flm.co.uk • www.indicator-flm.co.uk
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719

Last Updated: 07.08.2020

More from Indicator - FL Memo Ltd