Article added on Tuesday, 13 April 2010


Do we have to report cases of RSI to the HSE?

One of your staff has been complaining for a while about aching arms which she says is caused by work. Now she’s told you that she has repetitive strain injury and that you have to report it to the HSE. Is this true?


Password Remember [?]

Forgotten your Username/Password?


Access to this part of​uk is only available to subscribers.

Don't have a subscription?
Subscribe now for immediate access to the digital version of all the articles.


© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719

Last Updated: 03.06.2020

More from Indicator - FL Memo Ltd