Article added on Friday, 28 February 2020


Who pays for children’s costs - you or the company?

Your son is keen to go on a residential language course during the summer holiday break from university. It will cost £1,500, but can you pay it through the business and if so, what would the savings be?


Password Remember [?]

Forgotten your Username/Password?


Access to this part of​uk is only available to subscribers.

Don't have a subscription?
Subscribe now for immediate access to the digital version of all the articles.


© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719

Search the Article Database

Last Updated: 28.05.2020

More from Indicator - FL Memo Ltd