Article added on Thursday, 5 September 2019


Recovering a PAYE overpayment

Your payroll clerk accidentally paid one month of PAYE twice. HMRC is now refusing to refund the overpayment claiming that human error is not a reason to repay the money. What can you do to get the money back?


Password Remember [?]

Forgotten your Username/Password?


Access to this part of​uk is only available to subscribers.

Don't have a subscription?
Subscribe now for immediate access to the digital version of all the articles.


© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719

Search the Article Database

Last Updated: 18.09.2019

More from Indicator - FL Memo Ltd