Article added on Thursday, 10 December 2015


A simple way to close down a company

You’re a director shareholder of a company that stopped trading a couple of years ago and you now want it removed from the Companies House register. The trouble is it still has a few debts on its books. How can you get it struck off?


Password Remember [?]

Forgotten your Username/Password?


Access to this part of​uk is only available to subscribers.

Don't have a subscription?
Subscribe now for immediate access to the digital version of all the articles.


© Indicator - FL Memo Ltd • Telephone: (01233) 653500 • Fax: (01233) 647100 • •
Calgarth House, 39-41 Bank Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1DQ • VAT GB 726 598 394 • Registered in England • Company Registration No. 3599719

Last Updated: 21.05.2019

More from Indicator - FL Memo Ltd